Vic Elford 908/3 Pique Polo – White
The Vic Elford 908/3 Pique Polo pays homage to the grueling ADAC 1000 km-Rennen Nürburgring.
The Porsche 908/3 of 1970 was designed with just two races in mind: The Targa Florio and the 1000KM at the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
It lived up to its task and won both races.
Vic Elford and Kurt Ahrens drove the white #22 Salzburg Porsche 908/3 to victory at the Nordschleife event.
THESE ARE AMERICAN SIZES (BIGGER THAN EUROPEAN) SO
PLEASE LOOK AT THE SIZE CHART TO SELECT THE PERFECT SIZE.
– 8.2 oz. 100% combed cotton pique
– Three horn buttons
– Clean-finished placket and bottom hem with side vents.
– Double-needle stitched for added strength
– Extended tail
– Left & Right chest embroidery
– Woven Vic Elford patch on left sleeve
– Available in S through 2XL